a Naval Architect – Marine Engineer with previous job experience and specialized in functional and executive hull design.
– familiarity with CAD software – Bentley MicroStation;
– familiarity with MSC Nastran / Patran structural analysis software;
– good knowledge of NAPA Steel software;
– fluent English.
We are looking for university students that want to carry out their thesis project, have a work experience during their studies or recent graduates ready to enter the working world.
– University exams with an average grade of 25/30 or better or a Master’s degree in Naval Architecture – Marine Engineering with final grade 105/100 or better;
– Dynamic and enterprising person, good team player with high sense of responsibility;
– Aged under 30;
– Immediate availability.